Sunday, July 5, 2009

July Musings

I have not blogged in some time so I thought I would check in. I have had a busy few months because I am in the process of becoming licensed for a small in home day-care. I already care for my grandson so I figured it would be good to have a playmate or two for him and get paid doing something I enjoy anyway. I have pretty much decorated the extra room as a "tot" play/nap room and I am proud to say I am quite pleased with it. Years ago I did childcare in my home so I could home school two of my children for the year. I enjoyed it but it can be exhausting. I am much older now so we will see what kind of web I wove for myself here. The perfect ages would be an infant and perhaps a three year old. I have more toys for boys than for girls but that is because most of the toys seem to cater to my grandson so far. Needless to say, he has a blast at grammy's house and grammy has a great time playing with him as well. Every thing is pretty much ready except for the final inspection. I had to take CPR and Pediatric CPR classes and the finger printing for me and my husband have cleared. I will surely be blogging about this new adventure down the road.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing