Friday, August 14, 2009

Feels Like Spring In August


Here it is August 14th, and we have been sleeping with a light blanket on at night. I am not complaining by far so don't get me wrong. I love it! Bring it on! The weather has just been so strange all over the place. I know someone in Seattle that just in July it was hitting 100 degrees and hardly anyone there has air conditioners so needless to say, they were sweltering! It has gotten warm here in Southern California but not by our usual standards of heat. My husband is from Canada and he hates the summers here and he is usually one unhappy hubby around this time of year. He loves sleeping with a blanket, especially in August! I usually do not bake anything in the oven during the summer but last week I baked a bunch of chocolate cupcakes and they were so delicious. I am loving our summer so far!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing