Sunday, October 5, 2008

I Have Lupus, Lupus Does Not Have Me


Some days are better than others. I feel I do have it better than others with this awful disease. I am not on meds. I take pain pills when I really do need it. I get plenty of sleep and take a good amount of vitamins. I try to be as stress free as possible. Some times it is easier said than done though. This is not to say that I will always be med free but it is the way for me now. My mother has Lupus also. She has a box full of meds that she takes, some are for Lupus and some are for Fibro and other things. I pray that never happens to me but the way I feel sometimes I feel less sure of never having to be on Lupus meds. Am I fighting a losing battle? Probably. Am I going to give up? Never! I have Lupus but it does not have me.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing