Saturday, October 11, 2008

Tonight I Made Pizza



I woke up from my nap really craving pizza! I wanted to reach for the phone and get a nice thick pizza with Canadian bacon, two cheeses and mushrooms. Most of the places I order from put too much sauce on theirs in my opinion. I was trying to decide which place to order from and remembered that I am trying to cut down on spending. I wanted pizza but I had all the stuff here to make our own. I bet it would cost a lot less also. Let’s see, I have the sauce I got for fifty cents with a coupon, Jiffy pizza dough mix that I got for twenty-five cents per box, mushrooms that I got really cheap and dehydrated those for future use. The cheese was probably the most expensive items and I know I got them pretty cheap also. I’d say the whole pizza that fed three adults and one baby cost me less than five bucks to make. I did not use all the sauce so in the fridge it goes for some goulash sometime this week. My husband does not like cheese so I made a section without the cheese just for him. Did I make a good choice in not ordering out? Absolutely! Did we love the pizza? You better believe it!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing