Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Our First Anniversary



Me and my husband John just celebrated our first wedding anniversary. He took the day off making the weekend longer. We did not do much, just enjoyed our time together. We went to The Cheesecake Factory and had a nice dinner. We were so full we did not even order a slice of cheesecake!


I bought him a couple of polo type shirts that he always wears and he needed more. He got me a very nice Canadian mint wedding set that you see here. He always gets things I would never think of. He is very thoughtful that way. He is Canadian and very proud of it. I don't blame him, it is a beautiful country. Everything is so green! We are going to Nova Scotia to spend Christmas with my in-laws.


I am from California and I do not see much snow. This will actually be the first time in 19 years that I will even be close enough to snow to touch it. I had to buy some boots which I got a good deal on and I hope my coat will be warm enough. I think it will if I get a heavy sweater to wear under it. My mother loaned me some light sweaters to take to wear around the house. Speaking of the house-it has been in the family for over 100 years and it is beautiful! I will try to add some pictures of it here when we get back.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing