Friday, October 3, 2008

Never Enough Time In The Day

I have come to the conclusion that I will never have enough time to do what I want to do. I have a 'to do' list but that is on top of making bread, doing laundry, picking up toys, feeding little ten month old E. and changing diapers and playing with E. I do feel accomplished when I finish everything on my list though. I try not to be as hard on myself as I was a few months ago. I could not sit and relax in the evenings to watch a movie or show if there were things that needed to get finished. Is my room messy? Yes, but the bed is made. Is the bathroom clean? Pretty much but the trash needs to go out. You see, there is always something that needs to be done but never enough time or energy to complete every single thing. At least for now and I accept that.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing